AVANA FLOORING (we, our and us) operates the website.
AVANA FLOORING is a mobile flooring showroom which is based in United Kingdom. Our registered address is Avana Flooring, The Oaks, Lordings Road, Billingshurst, Sussex, RH14 9JE.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU CONTACT US
We collect and use information from individuals who contact us in accordance with this section.
When you send an email to the email address displayed on our website we collect your email address and any other information you provide in that email.
When you contact us using our contact form, we collect name, email address, and IP address. We also collect any other information you provide to us when you complete the contact form including any optional information, such as phone number or company name.
If you do not provide the mandatory information required by our contact form, you will not be able to submit the contact form and we will not receive your enquiry.
If you contact us by post, we will collect any information you provide to us in any postal communications you send us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH OUR WEBSITE
We collect and use information from individuals who interact with particular features of our website in accordance with this section.
E - Newsletter
When you sign up for our e-newsletter on our website or opt to receive news, offers from us by entering the name and email address and clicking subscribe or ticking a box at checkout indicating that you would like to receive your e-newsletter, we collect name and email address.
Registering on our Website
When you register and create an account on our website, we collect the following information: name, email address, IP address, mailing address, contact and any other information you provide to us when you complete the registration form, including any optional information, such as phone number or company name
If you do not provide the mandatory information required by the registration form, you will not be able to register or create an account on our website.
INFORMATION COLLECTED WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER
When you place an order for goods or services on our website, we collect your name, email address, phone number, location, and any other mandatory information you collect from customers at checkout. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to purchase goods or services from us on our website or enter into a contract with us.
We also collect optional information from you, such as your phone number and any additional optional information at checkout. We also ask you if you would like to receive marketing communications from us. For further information, see ‘Marketing communications’ in this section below.
Processing You Payment
After you place an order on our website you will need to make payment for the goods or services you have ordered. In order to process your payment we use a third party payment processor, your payment will be processed by the third party payment processor you choose to process your payment.
At checkout you will have the option of receiving marketing communications from us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED OR OBTAINED FROM THIRD PARTIES
Generally, we do receive information about you from third parties. The third parties from which we receive information about you will generally include Apple and Google.
It is also possible that third parties with whom we have had no prior contact may provide us with information about you.
Information we obtain from third parties will generally be your name and contact details, but will include any additional information about you which they provide to us.
WHERE WE RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IN ERROR
If we receive information about you from a third party in error and/or we do not have a legal basis for processing that information, we will delete your information.
Information obtained by us from third parties
In certain circumstances we will obtain information about you from certain publicly accessible sources, both EU and non-EU, such as online customer databases, business directories, social media, and websites.
DISCLOSURE & ADDITIONAL USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
This section sets out the circumstances in which will disclose information about you to third parties and any additional purposes for which we use your information.
Disclosure of your information to service providers
We use third parties to provide us with services which are necessary to run our business or to assist us with running our business.
Your information will be shared with the service providers where necessary to provide you with the service you have requested, whether that is accessing our website, or ordering goods and services from us.
TRANSFER & STORGAE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Sharing your information with third parties, which are either related to or associated with the running of our business, where it is necessary for us to do so. These third parties include our accountants, advisors,
affiliates, business partners, independent contractors. Further information on each of these third parties is set out below.
· Business partners
· Independent contractors
DISCLOUSRE & USE OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR LEGAL REASONS
If we suspect that criminal or potential criminal conduct has been occurred, we will in certain circumstances need to contact an appropriate authority, such as the police. This could be the case, for instance, if we suspect that we fraud or a cybercrime has been committed or if we receive threats or malicious communications towards us or third parties.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
This section sets out how long we retain your information. We have set out specific retention periods where possible. Where that has not been possible, we have set out the criteria we use to determine the retention period.
Server log information: we retain information on our server logs for one year.
When you place an order for goods and services, we retain that information for six years following the end of the financial year in which you place your order, in accordance with our legal obligation to keep records for tax purposes.
CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING RETENTION PERIODS
In any other circumstances, we will retain your information for no longer than necessary, taking into account the following:
· The purpose and use of your information both now and in the future such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to continue to perform our obligations under a contract with you or to contact you in the future;
· Whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process your information;
· Whether we have any legal basis to continue to process your information;
· How valuable your information is;
· any relevant agreed industry practices on how long information should be retained;
· the levels of risk, cost and liability involved with us continuing to hold the information;
· how hard it is to ensure that the information can be kept up to date and accurate; and
· Any relevant surrounding circumstances.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
· We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your information and to protect it against unauthorized or unlawful use and accidental loss or destruction, including:
· Only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate.
· Using secure servers to store your information;
· verifying the identity of any individual who requests access to information prior to granting them access to information;
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO US BY EMAIL
Transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure, and if you submit any information to us over the internet, you do so entirely at your own risk.
We cannot be responsible for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage suffered by you as a result of your decision to transmit information to us by such means.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise by sending an email to email@example.com:
· To request access to your information
· To request the correction or deletion
· To request that we restrict our use
· To receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
· To object to the processing of your information for certain purposes
· To withdraw your consent to our use of your information
· The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling which produces legal affects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY
Where we possess appropriate information about you on file, we will attempt to verify your identity using that information.
If it is not possible to identity you from such information, or if we have insufficient information about you, we may require original or certified copies of certain documentation in order to be able to verify your identity before we are able to provide you with access to your information.
We will be able to confirm the precise information we require to verify your identity in your specific circumstances if and when you make such a request.
RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR CERTAIN PURPOSES
You have the following rights in relation to your information, which you may exercise in the same way as you may exercise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· To object to us using or processing your information where we use or process it in order to carry out a task in the public interest or for our legitimate interests, including ‘profiling’ based on any of these purposes; and
· To object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes. You may also exercise your right to object to us using or processing your information for direct marketing purposes by:
· Clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of any marketing email we send to you and following the instructions which appear in your browser following your clicking on that link;
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVASY POLICY
We do not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 16. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 16.
It is possible that we could receive information pertaining to persons under the age of 16 by the fraud or deception of a third party. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will delete the information from our servers. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information about persons under the age of 16, please do so by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions of this website, please contact us by any of the following means;
Mailing Address: Avana Flooring, The Oaks, Lordings Road, Billingshurst, Sussex, RH14 9JE.
Stripey & Patterned Carpets
Twist Pile Carpets
Laminate Flooring Swindon
Luxury Vinyl Flooring
New Carpet Chippenham
New Carpet Swindon
Swindon Carpet Fitter
Wood Flooring Swindon
Terms & Conditions